Saturday, May 13, 8:00am
Saturday, May 13, 8:00am - 2:00 PM
All proceeds benefit Second Harvest Food Bank and Teen Challenge Monterey Bay (a residential recovery program).
Location: Front lawn, church lobby, Monschke Hall, and all patios.
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Donate, volunteer,spread the word, and shop!
* Donate great stuff! We want clothing (in great condition), furniture, housewares, working appliances, gardening things, linens & bedding (please mark sizes!), books, movies, flat-screen (only) TVs , seasonal and decorative items, artwork, collectibles, jewelry, sporting goods, and any other wonderful things in sellable condition. No mattresses, please.
* Bring boxes, packing materials, and coat hangers starting April 28. We also need your unwanted clothing racks!
Donations should be brought to the Bus Barn (behind Monschke Hall). (PLEASE SEE SEPARATE TIMES FOR DONATING FURNITURE AND LARGE/HEAVY ITEMS, BELOW)
* Saturday, April 29: 9AM - 6PM
* Sunday, April 30: 10:30AM - 6PM
* Mon - Fri, May 1-5: 10AM - 7PM
* Saturday, May 6: 9AM - 6PM
* Sunday, May 7: 10:30AM - 6PM
* Mon-Tues, May 8-9: 10AM - 7PM
* LAST DAY FOR REGULAR DONATIONS IS TUESDAY, MAY 9
Furniture and very heavy/very large items can be brought to the circle driveway during these time(s):
* Sunday, May 7: 1PM - 6PM
* Mon-Tues,May8-9: 10AM-7PM
* Thursday, May 11: 10AM - 5PM
* Friday, May 12: 10AM - 3PM
If you need help getting your furniture donation to TLC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Volunteer to help receive, sort, price and pack donations beginning April 29, during all the donation times listed above.*
* Help set up the sale May 11 - 12. Lunch provided!
* Volunteer to work at the sale on May 13. Lunch provided!
* Help clean up when it's over, beginning at 2pm May 13.
* Email email@example.com to sign up!
SPREAD THE WORD
* Flyers will be available at the info desk in May, to post at work, give to neighbors, friends, or family.
* We have large yard signs to put up if your home or business is on a busy street.
* Come and shop on Saturday, May 13th! Get a bargain and feed a family at the same time! 80% of proceeds go to Second Harvest Food Bank; 20% will go to Teen Challenge Monterey Bay.