We exist to provide help to children and adults with disabilities, adults facing the challenges of mental illness and homelessness, and nursing home residents. If you would like to get involved or have questions please contact us:
WHAT WE DO
Weekly services, programs, and outreach in many local nursing homes:
- SUNSHINE VILLA: 3rd Sunday of the month, 10:30 am. 80 Front St., Santa Cruz
- HEARTS & HANDS: Wednesdays, 1:30pm. 2990 Soquel Ave, Santa Cruz
- GOLDEN AGE CONVALESCENT HOSPITAL: 3rd Monday of the month at 2pm. 523 Burlingame Ave, Capitola
- WATSONVILLE POST ACUTE CENTER: Every Tuesday, 3pm. 525 Auto Center Drive, East Building, Watsonville.
- WATSONVILLE NURSING CENTER: Every Tues., 2pm. 525 Auto Center Drive, West Building, Watsonville
- KINDRED SANTA CRUZ: 1st and 3rd Thursdays, 2pm. 1115 Capitola Rd. Santa Cruz
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- CLICK HERE for a list of serving opportunities
- To begin serving, email Mary Masters or call 831-464-2362
- Help Bridge of Hope raise funds to purchase two computers. For more information email Mary Masters.