It’s coming up Saturday, April 25 8am-2pm — our next opportunity to bless Second Harvest Food Bank with the proceeds from our big garage sale!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- Volunteer to help receive/sort donations two weeks before at the times listed below
- Volunteer to work at the sale and help clean up when it’s over
- Donate great stuff! We want clothing (in excellent condition), furniture, housewares, working appliances, gardening things, linens, bedding (please mark sizes), books, movies, flat-screen (only) TVs , seasonal and decorative items, artwork, collectibles, jewelry, sporting goods, and any other wonderful things in sellable condition. No mattresses, please.
- Bring boxes, packing materials, and coat hangers starting April 13. We also need your unwanted clothing racks!
- Grab flyers at the info desk to post at work, give to neighbors, friends, or family.
- Come and shop on Saturday, April 25!
When to bring your donations:
Bring donations during these times to the Bus Barn (behind Monschke Hall).
You can also volunteer at any of these dates/times.
For all goods except furniture and heavy/very large items
- Sunday, April 12: 9AM–6PM
- Mon–Fri, April 13-17: 10AM–7PM
- Saturday, April 18: 9AM–6PM
- Sunday, April 19: 9AM–6PM
- Mon–Wed, April 20-22: 10AM–7PM
For furniture and heavy/very large items
- Sunday, April 19: 1PM–6PM
- Mon–Thurs, April 20-23: 10AM–7PM
- Friday, April 24: 9AM–1PM
What you can expect from the sale:
- The privilege and blessing of contributing to Second Harvest!
- Lots of treasures to purchase, and lots of fun!
- Delicious baked goods and coffee for your shopping pleasure!