The Journey is our Men's ministry. Our hope is that men will understand and experience the incredible journey it is to be a follower of Christ; and you're not on this journey alone! Join other men of all ages from TLC. If you have any questions please contact us:
HOW TO JOIN THE JOURNEY
Breakfasts & BBQs
- Happens Quarterly (Check the schedule)
- Share a meal with other guys at TLC
- Hear encouraging messages
- Every 2nd & 4th Saturday at 8am in Rm. 701
- Join other men and learn from the Bible
The Encounter Room
- Mondays at 5:15pm in Rm. 705
- Weekly time of prayer
- Get refreshed as you spend time with God
Men's Locker Room (a recovery group for men)
- Real men... Real issues... Real Freedom...
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm in the Video Cry Room
- Runs through mid December
- The group is going through “Seven Pillars of Freedom”. It’s not about behavior modification, but heart transformation.
- More info call Mark 925-783-4010 or email
Join the Men's Ministry Team.
- Serve with other men in many different ways
- Contact us to get involved.
The Locker Room
REAL MEN. . . REAL ISSUES . . . REAL FREEDOM . . .
MEN'S LOCKER ROOM (A Recovery Group for Men)
Wednesday Nights @ 6:30-8pm in the Video Cry Room. For more information call Mark 925-783-4010 or email