PROJECT IS COMPLETE!!! DUE TO YOUR AMAZING GENEROSITY WE WERE ABLE TO DELIVER 750 CARDS WITH GIFT CARDS INCLUDED THIS WEEK - JULY 30TH - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
We want to reach out and encourage our 700 local police, sheriff and highway patrol departments with hand-written thank you notes and gift cards to local businesses.
Here is how you can help:
- Write a Note of Appreciation - as you know law enforcement officers across our nation have been the recipients of much hate and anger. Definitely, there are those who have done wrong, but there are many officers who are trying to do their job well. Their morale is low and they are discouraged. We want to write notes of appreciation and thanks so they may be encouraged as they continue to try to do their job well. You can address the card: Dear Law Enforcement Staff. You can sign it: With love and prayers from Twin Lakes Church.
- $10 Gift Cards - in each hand-written note we will include two $10 gift cards to local establishments such as Peets, Starbucks, Cat & Cloud, Verve, S.C. Roasting, Los Gordos, Clean Juice, Gayle's, The Buttery, The Farm, Companion, Kelly's Bakery, Betty's Burgers, Pizza My Heart, Pleasure Pizza, Jamba Juice, Marianne's, Erik's Deli and so forth OR Door Dash and the like.
What To Do If You Want to Help:
- Write a note at home, put it into an unsealed envelope and drop it off at the church office Monday through Thursday, 9AM to 4PM for Robin Spurlock. If you would rather mail the note, put the unsealed envelope into another envelope and mail to Robin at 2701 Cabrillo College Dr. Aptos 95003.
- Don't have a blank note at home? Come by the church office Monday through Thursday 9AM to 4PM and use one of our blank cards to write a note and leave it for Robin Spurlock.
- Purchase a $10 gift card(s) to a local place (like listed above) and drop off at the church office Monday through Thursday 9AM to 4PM (or mail to Robin at the church).
ALL CARDS and GIFT CARDS NEED TO BE RECEIVED BY JULY 23rd!