Saturday, May 9, 2020 8AM–4PM POSTPONED INDEFINITELY
THE WBGS IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! HOPEFULLY A NEW DATE WILL BE ESTABLISHED ONCE WE CAN HAVE LARGE EVENTS AGAIN!
All proceeds benefit People's Pantry and Second Harvest Food Bank
Location: Twin Lakes Church (Monschke Hall)
Mark your calendars! The WORLD’S BIGGEST GARAGE SALE Part 2 featuring "Home Goods" returns on May 9, 2020 from 8 AM to 4 PM.
We most likely will have our online WBGS sale for furniture and other items! Details to follow.
NEEDED: clean boxes, bubble wrap, clean white paper, shopping bags (plastic, paper or cloth), and Sharpies. All items can be brought to the bus barn during donation hours.
Watch for more information in the bulletin and on this web page! For more information email
WE WILL NEED YOUR HELP! Volunteer to help during the prep and actual sale day. Volunteer form will be activated April 1st.
WBGS VOLUNTEER FORM
DONATIONS BEGIN TUESDAY APRIL 28,2020 AT 10 AM. DROP OFF TIMES FOR DONATIONS to be announced. LAST DAY TO DROP OFF IS TUESDAY, MAY 5TH AT 7 PM.
THIS YEAR WE WILL BE ONLY ACCEPTING SPECIFIC ITEMS BEGINNING APRIL 28TH.
1. Jewelry, scarves, purses and wallets.
2. Collectibles of all kinds; Vintage items
3. Home goods—basically anything you’d find at Bed, Bath and Beyond or a Home Goods store, such as:
Kitchenwares, cookware, bakeware, gadgets
Kitchen linens, placemats, tablecloths, napkins
Kitchen electrics in working condition
Tableware, dishes, silverware, glassware, barware
Bath Towels, rugs, shower curtains, accessories
Home Decor, wall decor, art (NO Christmas decor)
Deco Pillows, vases, candies, candleholders
Table Lamps, Floor lamps in working condition
Linens - bedsheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, comforters, blankets, etc. PLEASE MAREK SIZES!!
Bed pillows and mattress pads without stains
Home organization, ironing boards, irons, cleaning supplies
Only unopened cleaning products
4. Luggage (no broken zippers, please)
5. Pet supplies
6. Toys, games, children's sporting goods (balls, bats, mitts, wetsuits, etc.) and children's books
7. Trikes, bikes and scooters for kids or adults
8. Baby and Children’s clothes through size 10. NO TEEN OR ADULT CLOTHES.
8. Tools (no construction items, no automotive); large equipment (such as a table saw) upon approval only.
9. Outdoor items: yard tools, planters (please remove dirt!), small yard decor, bird feeders, BBQ items, small portable grills (NO LARGE GRILLS except upon approval)
10. Small furniture items that can be lifted by one person—plant stand, small occasional table, lightweight chair, etc.
If you have larger furniture or other large items that you would like to donate, we can help you list them on Craigs List. Email
. If you sell the item, you can donate the proceeds to the WBGS.
Please note this year we are not accepting the following:
1. NO Adult Clothes or shoes
2. NO sporting goods except for children
3. NO office supplies, file cabinets, binders, etc.
4. NO books, except cookbooks and children’s books
5. NO craft supplies
6. NO sewing supplies, fabric or sewing machines
7. NO party supplies, wrapping paper, etc.
8. NO Christmas or Halloween decor (unless it is vintage/collectible)
9. NO computers, computer components, or electronics (email
if you have late model
equipment you’d like to donate)
10. NO beauty items (hair dryers, curling irons, etc.), hairbrushes, make-up,
11. NO furniture other than small, lightweight items that one person can lift. To donate larger items, email
for how to list your item on Craig’s List.