TLC offers many ways to participate in outreach! Locally, ministry opportunities exist that reach out to many different people in need. For more information please contact us:
- Plenty of ongoing opportunities to reach out to the homeless in our community
- Twin Lakes Church Sponsored – Vito Chariamonte –
We are directly involved with several ways to minister to the homeless. Monitoring showers on Saturdays in Aptos, serving dinner at the Winter Shelter on 7th Ave., God’s Garden located at TLC, and providing Laundry Services through LoLo Mobile Van.
- LoLo (Loads of Love) Laundry Van – Ron Powers –
- providing mobile laundry services to the homeless.
- Santa Cruz Connect and Watsonville Connect – www.phs-santacruz.org - one-day events held in Santa Cruz in May and Watsonville in Nov. Volunteers needed at the events. Santa Cruz
- Second Food Harvest –
- 831-722-7110, ext. 205 – mission is to end hunger and malnutrition.
- WINGS Advocacy –
- 831-291-5096 – www.wingsadvocacy.org dedicated to supporting individuals in their walk out of homelessness.
- Feel free to contact
for other resources as well.
- Disability outreach team and weekly Sunday program.
- Email Bill Avellino for more information.
Kingsmen Car Club
- Guys and gals who love God and have a passion for cars!
- Come enjoy and share the transforming gifts and talents God gives us; both in our garages, and through His grace and mercy we experience daily.
- CLICK HERE for more information
- Car repair for single moms and widows.
- Email Robin Spurlock or 831-465-3381 for more information.
- Make a difference in the lives of Twin Lakes Church members who are weak or disabled, confined to care facilities or in their own homes.
- Provides food for needy families. Wednesdays 3:30pm-5:30pm.
- CLICK HERE for more information.
Prepares and delivers home-cooked meals to those who are ill, recovering from illness or surgery, and new parents.
CLICK HERE for more information.
- Providing support for prisoners and their families.
Pajaro Rescue Mission & Teen Challenge
Project Homeless Connect
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 at Watsonville Vets Hall.
- Bringing the community together to make lasting differences in the lives of local homeless individuals. Two days a year - once in the Spring and once in the Fall.
- Visit the PHC website for more information.
Serve The Bay
- An anual event that brings churches and other local organizations together to perform community service projects throughout Santa Cruz County.
- Co-Ed Softball
- Online Registration available May and early June.
- Volleyball (September–May)