- Saturday: 6PM
- Sunday: 9 & 11AM
Join us on Wednesday Nights for 8 weeks! (5:15 - 6:30 dinner, 6:30 - 7:45 Program
Enjoy a home-cooked meal, great fellowship, make friends, and discuss thoughtful questions designed to dive deeper into the story of Joseph!
Wednesday Night “You’ll Get Through This” series groups include: Main room all-comers, Parents’ group, and Recovery group.
“You'll Get Through This”
In this series, we’ll trace the story of Joseph as told in the book of Genesis. The Bible tells us Joseph was tossed into a pit, sold into slavery, wrongfully imprisoned, forgotten, and dismissed. Yet his story shows you can flourish even in this broken world. It won’t be quick. It won’t be painless. But God will use your mess for good.
As Max Lucado writes, “We fear the bad news will never stop, the disappointment will never end, the pain will never leave. But in these challenging times, God gives us this promise: You'll get through this.”
In this series, you will:
• Find comfort in the knowledge you are God's child and God loves you
• Remember God is near you and has never left you
• Learn to look for hope in each hardship
• Develop confidence God will redeem even the most painful circumstances
Also offered Wednesday Night is:
• Grupo de Español Saldrás de esta
• Advanced Bible & Theology (ABT). This term’s ABT will be an Old Testament Survey class. CLICK HERE for more information.
Wednesdays at TLC - 7000 Building
Dinner: 5:15–6:15pm // $6 Adults; $3 Children 3-12; $15 Family of 4 or more
Children's Program Infant- 5th Grade
Parents MUST be attending an Adult Midweek class in order for their child to attend.
Check-in at 6:15 and pick-up at 7:45.