We offer a variety of programs for all ages to help TLC attenders connect for great spiritual growth and fellowship!
- Sundays , 9am, Rm. 8111.
- Worship, prayer, and Bible Study for younger middle-aged adults to empty nesters.
- Sundays, 10:30am, Rm 8121
- An interactive in-depth Bible study for senior adults
- Sundays, 9am, Rm 7104
- Class for adults with developmental disabilities
- Questions: contact Greg Lewis at
- Find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. Topics include facing depression, loneliness, new relationships, financial survival, kid care, forgiveness, and others.
- Classes are offered in-person or online and include a DVD, workbook, and class discussion with facilitators.
- The cost is $20. Classes are 13 weeks in duration. No registration is needed.
- For more information contact Matthew Milburn,
, or Pastor Jim Josselyn,
TLC MEMBERSHIP & BAPTISM CLASSES
- If you’re considering making Twin Lakes Church your home, and putting your roots down here, Next Steps series is for you! It's designed as an intro to the Christian faith and specifically to Twin Lakes Church. You’ll learn who we are, what we’re about, what it means to be a Christian and the tools for growing in your faith. If you’d like to be baptized, this is also the class for you.
Click here to see the upcoming dates: tlc.org/nextsteps