TLC Young Family Hangout
Sunday, April 24th 12:30
Join other young families for a time of fun, fellowship and free food. It is a chance to meet other families here at TLC and learn about fun events happing this summer for your family.
Meet at the TLC tent by the 1000 BLDG.
RSVPs are helpful but not required
Click Here to Register
- Dinners in Monschke Hall (7000 Building): 5:15-6:15pm
- Dinner: $6 Adults. $3 Children 3-12. $15 Family of 4 or more
- Electives: 6:30-7:45pm
- More details at tlc.org/midweek
- Children's Program Infant-5th grade tlc.org/kids
Parents Must be attending an Adult Midweek class in order for their child to attend.
Check-in at 6:15 and pick-up at 7:45.
ADULT BIBLE STUDIES, CLASSES, & SMALL GROUPS
- Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson class that will teach you how to pay off debt, save, and invest for your future. You’ll also connect with others, just like you, who can hold you accountable, encourage you, and celebrate your progress!
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement
- Men’s 2x4 • 2nd & 4th Sat • 8am •
- Oasis • Sun • 9am •
- Encore • Last Wed/month •
- Women's Classes
- Interested in joining a virtual small group? Or facilitating a virtual group from your home? TLC will provide small group questions and tech support.
- Contact Pastor Jim Josselyn,
Through Cancer with Care
- Meetings online every 2nd and 4th Sunday at 9AM. Register Here
- We are currently available for prayer and pastoral counseling when needed.
- Please contact
- Support for those who have lost a loved one
- Begins 2/24
- Register Here
- Thur • 10AM-online & in-person, 6:30PM-online & in-person •
- In-Person or Online Support Group for help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce.
Sundays, 10:45 am, begins 2/27 and weekly for 12 weeks, Rm 7107
More info or contact
12-Step Recovery Groups
All groups meet Live and Zoom • For more information
Monday 10-11:30am • BELOVED Women's Recovery Support • Live or Zoom • Not Meeting 12/22 & 12/29
Monday • 7pm • Rigorous Honestry - Open to all (Coedependants, Addicts, Alcoholics, ACA, Etc.) MH Room 7100 or Zoom
Thursday • 7pm • Grace Recovery ( Addicts and Alcoholics Only)
MH Room 7107 or Zoom • Not Meeting 12/23
On weekends, we encourage watching the livestream church service as a family. tlc.org/live
Pastor of College/Young Adult: Kyle Pitchford
Admin of College/Young Adult: Kaely Haueter
Prayer or Questions
Worship & Teaching
- Hub Worship Premiers Thursday nights at 8PM on youtube.com. Link will be in Instagram bio @tlccollege_ya
Virtual Soul Groups
- Meeting virtually on Zoom or Google Hangout.
- If you are already a part of a Soul Group, please contact your leader to find out details for your meeting.
- If you are interested in joining, email
- Stay updated by following us on Instagram: @tlccollege_ya
Twin Lakes Kids
- Worship services, lessons, and activities for preschoolers and elementary ages at tlc.org/kids
- Share jokes, watch the worship song of the day, and more here: linktr.ee/twinlakeskids
- Head over to our Instagram page for fun activities, the worship song of the day and much more! @twinlakeskids
- Daily Devo (M-F)
- Mindfulness Monday
- Storytime Tuesday
- Worship Wednesday
- Thankful Thursday
- Funday Friday
- Parent newsletter with activities to do with your kids.
- Prayer request link for kids. We will be personally reaching out to these kids.
- Fun videos: Join us as we bake cookies and other fun home activities
- Stay updated by following us on Instagram: @twinlakeskids
More online resources for parents from our Children’s Enrichment Center here: tlc.org/parentresources
Sign up for our newsletter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Download the TLC APP
Sign up for our text devotionals by texting TLC to 81411 or fill out the form below