God designed us to thrive in community and this fall we have a lot of great opportunities for you to get connected. There’s literally something for everyone! There are support groups, recovery groups, youth groups, small groups, choir, groups for men, groups for women, groups for moms, marriage seminars…you get the idea!
ADULT BIBLE STUDIES, CLASSES, & SMALL GROUPS
- Dinner followed by classes
- Great way to get connected
- Click here for current list of classes and more details
- Lots of great options for women to get connected
- Prayer, Bible studies, mom's groups, and more!
- Click here for more info
- Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson class that will teach you how to pay off debt, save, and invest for your future. You’ll also connect with others, just like you, who can hold you accountable, encourage you, and celebrate your progress!
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement
- Interested in joining a virtual small group? Or facilitating a virtual group from your home? TLC will provide small group questions and tech support.
- Contact Pastor Jim Josselyn,
Through Cancer with Care
- In-Person Support Group will resume in the fall.
- We are currently available for prayer and pastoral counseling when needed.
- Please contact
- Support for those who have lost a loved one
- More Information here
- Thur • 10AM-online & in-person, 6:30PM-online & in-person •
12-Step Recovery Groups
All groups meet Live and Zoom • Please RSVP tlc.org/recovery
- Monday • 7pm • MH Room 7100 or Zoom
- Monday 10–11:30am • BELOVED Women's Recovery Support • Live or Zoom
- Thursday nights • 7pm • MH Room 7107 or Zoom • Not Meeting 12/23
On weekends, we encourage watching the livestream church service as a family. tlc.org/live
- Tuesdays from 5:45pm-8pm
- Located in the tent every week!
- Worship, message, fellowship, and games
- Bring a mask & a water bottle
- Sundays at 9am in the tent.
More details visit tlc.org./jh
- Wednesdays from 7-9 PM
- Meet at the Youth Center (Gym building) or tent
- Join us for an evening of wild games, fellowship, impactful worship, family (small) groups, and relevant Bible teaching
- This is a safe and social place designed to create and grow Christian friendships
- Saturdays from 6–7:30pm
- Meet at the Intern Patio
- Sundays 11am–12:30pm
- Meet at the Intern Patio
More details visit tlc.org/hs.
Pastor of College/Young Adult: Kyle Pitchford
Admin of College/Young Adult: Kaely Haueter
Prayer or Questions
Worship & Teaching
- The Hub Worship IN PERSON
- Thursdays, 8-10pm
- 9000 Building (Next to LOFT COFFEE)
- The Hub Core Values: BELONGING, SACRIFICE, WORSHIP
- Monday night, 6:30-9:30pm
- If you are already a part of a Soul Group, please contact your leader to find out details for your meeting.
- If you are interested in joining, email
Sign up for our newsletter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Download the TLC APP
Sign up for our text devotionals by texting TLC to 81411 or fill out the form below