Free Men's Breakfast
Saturday, January 25th, 8:00am-9:30am, 7000 Building. Kick off missions week at TLC with a great breakfast and inspiring stories of what God is doing around the globe.
The Journey is our Men's ministry. Our hope is that men will understand and experience the incredible journey it is to be a follower of Christ; and you're not on this journey alone! Join other men of all ages from TLC. If you have any questions please contact us:
HOW TO JOIN THE JOURNEY
Breakfasts & BBQs
- Happens Quarterly (see below)
- Share a meal with other guys at TLC
- Hear encouraging messages
2x4 Saturdays - New study begins February 8th, Rm. 7104 - Book of Colossians. 8-session video series with Pastor Louie Giglio. What we think about Jesus matters. Our perception of him shapes us - what we say, how we treat others, even what we think. Join us for great teaching, discussion, food and fellowship. More info contact Pastor Jim - 831-465-3331 or
- Every 2nd & 4th Saturday at 8am in Rm. 7104
- Join other men and learn from the Bible
The Encounter Room
- Mondays at 5:15pm in Rm. 8111 & 8112
- Weekly time of prayer
- Get refreshed as you spend time with God
Men's Locker Room (a Sexual Recovery Group)
REAL MEN. . .
REAL ISSUES . . .
REAL FREEDOM. . .
Where: Wednesday Nights, Twin Lakes Church
Meets January through mid-November
What: For men pursuing honest and authentic relationship with Jesus Christ and other believers through personal study and group support. Face the challenges of sexual integrity in profound and life-changing ways.
Beginning in February - a 5 week video "Conquer Series"
For more information & location, Mark, 925-783-4010 or email
Or Pastor Jim 831-465-3331 or
Momentum - TLC ministry connecting men in activities they love
- Join with other guys in disc golf, surfing, mountain biking, hiking back packing, road biking, kayaking, climbing, bocce-lawn bowling, paddleboarding and other.
- Be the best you can be while having a great time
- Deep friendship and fun with personal growth
- Sign up at tlc.org/momentum
Join the Men's Ministry Team.
- Serve with other men in many different ways
- Contact us to get involved.