Classes will be meeting online until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. To receive updated information on a support group, email the contact listed below..
It’s important to your health to stay connected to your community. That’s why we’re making most of our Bible studies, small groups, and other meetings accessible via the internet as “virtual” groups. The information on this page will change as we learn the tech that works best for everyone, so please check back often. We are all in this together! If you don’t find your group info here, email us at
ADULT BIBLE STUDIES, CLASSES, & SMALL GROUPS
Classes meeting LIVE via Google Meet Or Zoom. To join email the contact listed below.
- Men’s 2x4 • 2nd & 4th Sat • 8am •
- Oasis • Sun • 9am •
- Encore • Last Wed/month •
- Women's Classes • Trustworthy by Lysa TerKeurst • Mon pm & Tues am
- Old Testament Survey • Wed • 7pm •
- Interested in joining a virtual small group? Or facilitating a virtual group from your home? TLC will provide small group questions and tech support.
- Contact Pastor Jim Josselyn,
Through Cancer with Care
- 2nd & 4th Sun on Zoom • 9-10:30am •
- Support for those who have lost a loved one
- Register Here
- Thur • 10AM-online & in-person, 6:30PM-online & in-person •
- Two-hour event that functions just like a typical GriefShare Session
- Support during the holiday season for those who have lost a loved one
- Sunday • 11/8 • 1:30pm • in-person & online
- Register here •
- Recovery from the pain of separation and divorce
- Sundays @ 11am. Contact
Living & Family Grace Groups
- Support for Caregivers
- Receive weekly emails of encouragement.
- Zoom meetings are on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday @ 1:30pm.
12-Step Recovery Groups -
- Monday • 7pm • MH Room 7100 •
- Wednesdays 11-12:30pm • BELOVED Women's Recovery Support • Live & Zoom. Begins Nov. 4. Click here to RSVP
- Thursday nights • 7pm • MH Room 7107 •
Women's Director: Kim Breuninger
Women's Admin: Gina Weeks
- Call 831-689-9400 and leave a request via voicemail (or we’re available to call you back to talk live.)
On weekends, we encourage watching the livestream church service as a family. tlc.org/live
Stay updated by following us on Instagram: @theridetlc
If we have your phone number, we will send you invites to our live events and volunteer opportunities through WhatsApp and Zoom invites.
Stay updated by following us on Instagram: @twinlakeshsm
Pastor of College/Young Adult: Kyle Pitchford
Admin of College/Young Adult: Kaely Haueter
Prayer or Questions
Worship & Teaching
- Hub Worship Premiers Thursday nights at 8PM on youtube.com. Link will be in Instagram bio @tlccollege_ya
Virtual Soul Groups
- Meeting virtually on Zoom or Google Hangout.
- If you are already a part of a Soul Group, please contact your leader to find out details for your meeting.
- If you are interested in joining, email
- Stay updated by following us on Instagram: @tlccollege_ya
Twin Lakes Kids
- Worship services, lessons, and activities for preschoolers and elementary ages at tlc.org/kids
- Share jokes, watch the worship song of the day, and more here: linktr.ee/twinlakeskids
- Head over to our Instagram page for fun activities, the worship song of the day and much more! @twinlakeskids
- Daily Devo (M-F)
- Mindfulness Monday
- Storytime Tuesday
- Worship Wednesday
- Thankful Thursday
- Funday Friday
- Parent newsletter with activities to do with your kids.
- Prayer request link for kids. We will be personally reaching out to these kids.
- Fun videos: Join us as we bake cookies and other fun home activities
- Stay updated by following us on Instagram: @twinlakeskids
More online resources for parents from our Children’s Enrichment Center here: tlc.org/parentresources
Sign up for our newsletter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Download the TLC APP
Sign up for our text devotionals by texting TLC to 41411 or fill out the form below